AVELOX® Tablets is indicated for the treatment of the following bacterial infections caused by sensitive strains:
• Respiratory tract infections:
– Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis.
– Community-acquired pneumonia (NAC), including those caused by multi-resistant strains.
– Acute bacterial rhinosinusitis.
• Uncomplicated infections of the skin and its structures
• Uncomplicated pelvic inflammatory disease (for example, infections of the upper female genital tract, including salpingitis and endometritis).
• Complicated infections of the skin and its structures (including diabetic foot infections).
• Complicated intra-abdominal infections (including polymicrobial infections such as abscesses).
Official recommendations on the appropriate use of antibacterials should be considered.